I AM FANTASTIC.

17:26


Recently, one of my favourite bloggers at the moment - Imogenation, started a campaign with Look Fantastic all about being fantastic. According to statistics only 1% of customers of Look Fantastic felt totally comfortable with their physical appearance which to me sounds crazy! Through my eyes everyone is beautiful in their own individual ways but social media seems to have always added this extra pressure to everyone to make us 'perfect' or make us 'not feel enough'.

It is completely normal for us, as humans to focus on trying to correct what we dislike about ourselves rather than enhancing the things we like the most. Three things that make me fantastic today are: my heart, my ability to laugh even when I feel as though I want to cry and how easy going I am.

Remember that you have to live with yourself for a long time so why not love yourself? Why not praise yourself and make yourself feel good? You are fantastic. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *