My Inner Boho

19:04



Boho Betty is an online boutique that was started up in 2012. Their collections are inspired by other cultures, materials, textiles, stones and beads available from all over the world meaning they have a really wide variety of bracelets perfect for stacking to your hearts content! Boho Betty have the cutest, daintiest pieces of jewelry and my favourite thing about mine is they are very neutral and not too out of my comfort zone.
My go-to summer accessories are sun glasses, bracelets and necklaces and I feel like the variety Boho Betty has in store makes it easy for everyone to find something they like and their shipping speed is super fast!





I will leave a link HERE to their website incase you would like to check it out and show it some love and if you are to make a purchase, I would love to hear what you have chosen! I cannot wait to add more Boho Betty pieces to my jewelry box!









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *