Oh hi.

21:20


I'm back.
It's been a long time since I've turned on my laptop let alone since I just let myself type away a blog post so please bare with.
This summer has been such a crazy one with lots of different emotions and I literally haven't stopped. So much has happened and so much it yet to happen that I just don't know what to write.
Lets start off with a "Sorry". Not only have I been absent on my blog, but I have also neglected all my other social media platforms quite a lot. August in particular my anxiety has been sky high and it has been the worse I have ever experienced and the last thing I wanted and felt like doing was to sit, film and edit a video or write a blog post when I didn't even feel myself.
This summer I have also met a ton of new people, grown a ton of new friendships and I honestly haven't got as much time on my hands as I have had in the past so I need to get my head in the game and start organizing and planning things to upload.
Starting now I want to get back on with my channel and my blog as not only does it give me a massive creative outlet but I do honestly believe it really helps with my personal problems and anxiety.
If you do have any ideas on either posts or videos you'd like me to work on, or you'd like to collab with me, etc please message me as I'd be more than excited to make it happen! I would be more than thankful for any small bit of advice, help or inspiration at the moment.
Let's do this. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *