A is for Accomplish

16:00



When people speak about a new year, new resolutions are always a popular topic but I think the best accomplishments are the ones you achieve without planning them.
Looking back at this year I have achieved quite a few things I didn't ever mention at the beginning of the year. My driving license for example. At the beginning of February I just spontaneously decided to sign up at the driving school and by May I had passed both my exams. Mission accomplished, and that is probably my proudest achievement this year.

Another of my bigger achievements this year has been to be more out there. These past couple of years I have struggled with my social anxiety a lot but this year I have started being more spontaneous and saying yes to a lot more opportunities and although sometimes I do still struggle I never regret it.

What is something you've achieved this year and that you are proud of?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *