Weekly wants: Roxjewelry

18:14




Happy Wednesday, I hope wherever you are that you are happy, healthy and precautious during this tough time. With everything going on in the world due to the virus, I am taking this time to reset and rethink lots of projects, work on myself as well as my blog and team up with some amazing, positive brands.

Rox Jewelry is a company that offers tons of gifts that give back. With a portion of every purchase going to the charity of your choice! Rox has everything, from homeware, to t-shirts, mugs and even some gorgeous bikinis that are 100% giving me the summer vibes...

You can use my discount code ELLIEMARIE15 at checkout for 15% OFF, plus the amazing discounts that are already taking place on the website!

Here are a few of my favourite picks: (TAP TO SHOP)

https://roxjewelryshop.com/collections/coffee-mugs/products/goal-getter-two-color-coffee-mug-multiple-colorshttps://roxjewelryshop.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/born-to-be-wild-leopard-print-off-the-shoulder-bikhttps://roxjewelryshop.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/selena

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That’s so awesome that a portion of the proceeds goes to a charity! I haven’t ever heard of this company before. I will have to check them out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love thatr Rox Jewelry has a ton of different offers in their shop. They have some cute outfits! It is great that you got to partner up with them! Keep up the great work!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *