21 Questions To Ask A Girl

16:45

I've been watching the answering boys/girls questions videos all over YouTube recently but I thought it would be quite fun to do a "blog style" version of my own. So, I took to Google and there is an actual post which I find funny because it is under the topic life hacks and it is basically a list of the 21 questions you should ask a girl in order for the conversation to not die down during your dinner date.
Lets see a few,

1. What are your secret skills? 
Well, if I were to be asked this question I would probably pull a long face because I have absolutely no clue whatsoever. What are my secret skills? Well hasn't this started off well... I'll see if I can get back to this one later.

2. What was your favourite childhood toy?
This brings back the memories… earlier on in my childhood I loved dolls, I remember I had baby chou-chou and I even used to take her on holiday with us, I still have her packed away with all my other toys. Later on in my childhood, me and my best friend Helena were obsessed with Barbies, we had a holiday house FULL we had a Barbie city full of everything and we collected the Hannah Montana, HSM, etc. I even had Aston from JLS and Zayn Malik.

3. What was the best gift you have ever given to someone?
I am not a materialistic person so I honestly cannot think of anything. Soz.

4. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in your primary school?
These questions are so difficult to answer. 
I don't have that many memories from primary school, but the one I do remember perfectly was my first day at school here in Spain when I was probably just about 6 years old. I remember Don Jesús walking me into a classroom where they had sat all the children down staring at the door and he presented me to them and I knew absolutely no Spanish and they were like little owls staring at me.

5. What would you grab if your house was on fire?
What an awful thought. If my loved ones and animals are all safe then I would probably get my laptop or just anything that is at easy reach.

6. What is your destination for the trip of your dreams?
Long distance travelling or more precisely, aeroplanes are something that cause me anxiety so the thought of travelling abroad is not something that highly intrigues me but I would love to go on a driving trip round Spain.

7. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? And do you still want it?
I don't think I've ever been certain in what I've wanted to be. I constantly new people at school and highschool that were so determined in what they were going to study, who they were going to be and what career they were going to persue and they made me so confused and unsure of myself and made me doubt myself even more.
I remember I used to constantly play teachers and nurserys, but didn't want to work with children everyday. I used to play car ownerships but that just doesn't interest me I just loved playing with paperwork and old keys. I also loved playing vets but hate the thought of poorly animals and I faint at the sight of blood and needles.
I've never known what I want to do and still, at almost twenty three I am in the same position.

8. If you got stuck in the lift and was forced to listen to only one song, which would it be?
Please may I never get stuck in a lift. Fun fact: I avoid lifts at all costs, especially if I am out an about by myself.
I think any song would get tedious in that situation so you could play me any song, but one that does pop to mind right now is Frank Sinatra - The way you look tonight because it reminds me of Wayne Woodwards audition on BGT and just makes me smile.

9. What was your worst job?
I've only had two "propper" jobs and I couldn't complain about either of them.

10. Which social game was your favourite while growing up?
Hide and seek. Day in, day out. Hour after hour.


11. How do you treat people who annoy you for no reason?
I have an amazing ability of just ignoring, blanking and avoiding people, so that would probably be how I would treat them if I don't find their presence of my liking. Lets put it that way.

12. What is the most important thing that guys should understand about the girl, and it seems to you that they do not understand?
You can't just assume we are on our period / blame our "hormones" on everything.

13. What does your name mean?
This question is quite interesting as I have never looked into the meaning of my name so lets see:
It originates from Hebrew. It is the pet form of Ellen or more commonly Eleanor, which itself is of Hebrew origin and comes from the Hebrew element, 'el' meaning 'god' and 'or' meaning light. So the name means God is my light, or God is my candle.

14. If you could jump into a pool full of something, what would it be?

Lets make it safe. Water, please. Or blackcurrant.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *