Top time consuming games

16:20


It goes without saying that during this lockdown period we have been spending a fair share of our time on our phones - browsing our socials, editing photos, reading, even playing games, so I thought I could change it up a bit here today and share with you some of the time wasting games I've been enjoying playing these past couple of weeks on my phone.



International Fashion Stylist is obviously, a fashion styling game. In order to upgrade in levels, you have to achieve the styling goals you are set and as you do so, you advance on your level. I am currently on level 104 and I now have to dress my client for a ballet competition in a dress to make everyone else envy!


Next, I have Tile Craft where the aim of the game is basically to connect three tiles with the same drawing. It is really difficult to explain, you are better just giving it a play. The only problem is you will be obsessed as soon as you get started! (You can even play without internet connection!!)


Lastly, I have Parchis which I believe is a Spanish game… I'm not entirely certain on that one, so please do correct me if I am wrong. Parchis is an online game that you can play with your friends once you connect it to your Facebook account and you can play in up to groups of four people and it even has a built in chat where you can chat with your friends.

Those are the three games I am liking the most, although, to be fair, after a few days of playing the one I have truly stuck by is Tile Craft I think it is a really satisfying and adictive game so do be careful before you give it a try and don't tell me I did not warn you that your time will now be taken.

What games have you been playing? Stay safe, and see you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *