Product Review: Fiinx Matte Lippies

20:16


What feels like yesterday, but was actually November 2016 (I know, freaking ages ago) I uploaded a blog post which can be found here with photos of me modelling some amazing FIINX lipsticks. Today I am back and here to give you a complete, genuine review about them.

FIINX is a internet boutique based in the UK run by an amazing mum of three who does an amazing job at both balancing her growing business and her busy family life. My first glimpse of FIINX was via Instagram and I instantly fell in love with them and what they had to offer on their website where they sell a variety of lip and skincare products, jewelry and makeup brushes.

The FIINX Matte Lip Creams are available in 10 shades and priced at only 8 pounds each. Not only are they really comfortable to wear but they also last a long time on the lips and I don't find it a problem to reapply on the go. The lippies are super pigmented and they have a great shade range of nudes and colours that will suit everyone. I currently have six lip creams (although I definitely will be purchasing more) and my favorite is No Time as I feel like its the most subtle from my collection and the one that I reach for constantly.





For those wondering, these do dry to a complete matte finish but unlike other matte products, they are not at all drying on the lips. It is worth baring in mind when using any matte products to first exfoliate and moisturize the lips, otherwise you do run the risk of your lips being dried out and that is not the pretty, sassy sight we love to see. I like to make sure to look after my lips and apply a moisturizing lip balm both before and after using any matte products on them to prevent any unwanted drying.

I am totally in love with these lip creams at the moment and I can't wait to see what FIINX has in store for the future!

To purchase and for further information about the brand, please see the FIINX website here, email them here, or even drop me an email, I'd love to help out!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *