My Highlighter Highlights

16:46


When starting off with my makeup "obsession" back in 2012 highlighters were never something I would buy, I just found them quite unnecessary and when I eventually did, mum always told me I looked to have a silver stripe on my face so I took to my own sweat as the perfect alternative.


One day I saw the MUA Highlighter on the 5.99 stall in Primor and something in me made me buy it to just try it out and see what I thought of it. I became obsessed. It is a very silky, soft and creamy on the skin, and it just gives a nice - not in your face, highlight and I really recommend it.





A few months down the line, I received a few of Technics highlighters and oh my they are so pigmented, I must say that Technic just know how to make a bomb ass highlighter. Not only are they amazing quality and pigmentation but they also are really inexpensive, so its a win win situation.
Technic was 10/10 the brand that made me change my mind and made me reconsider the performance of the rest of my highlighters including the MUA highlighter stick which I had already loved for a good amount of time.

Are there any drugstore highlighters that you class as a must have in your makeup collection? Let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to answer them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *