My Holy Grails.

19:19


Ever since starting my blog a couple of years ago, beauty has played a huge roll and was indeed the be all and end all of my blog. Recently things have taken a twist and I feel like I haven't actually written a makeup or beauty related post in so long and although I love the direction my blog is going in with more chatty, advice and lifestyle related posts, I still want to keep a fair share of beauty in the mix so today I am starting it off with my holy grail makeup products so far this year.


Starting off with brows, this Techinc brow powder is my absolute fave, it suits my brow shade so well and I can work with it extremely effortlessly to create my ideal brow shape. Naturally, my brows are quite full as I tend to touch them as little as possible but that does mean they get quite messy, so a brow gel is a must have in my makeup bag, especially if I am out for the day. Queen Of Brows by W7 is a brow gel I have spoken about quite a lot and highly recommend due to its low cost and high quality.


Moving on to my face, I have gone back to loving my Vivo BB Cream. I recently re-purchased the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in the shade 200 which is my shade, but for some reason it now oxidizes on my skin (which it never used to do) which is really frustrating. Seen as my skin has also been playing up at the moment, I just decided to stick with what I knew, and what I new worked and hadn't changed, so I just went back to Vivo, it is a light to medium coverage which I think is ideal for a day to day look.



As I am quite pasty I need to add colour back into my skin an give myself a bit of an alive look, so for this I use the IDC bronzer. Again (like with most of these products) you know I love this, as you've heard me speak about it before. It gives a subtle colour to the face without being too much and I just love to it.



Recently I have been loving the shiny, healthy, glowing skin look, so I found adding a couple of my favourite highlights works a dream. First I like to apply my MUA cream highlight and then add the Techinc one over the top and just trust me on this one, it looks amazing.



The mascaras I have been loving are the Essence All Eyes On Me one, which I always seem to lean towards as I just think it works so well, looks really natural and doesn't crumble all over my face during the evening. Although, my other go-to is the MUA False Lashes Effect one, although it makes my lashes look really fake and thick looking, I still really like it.


Lastly for my lips I recently recieved the Mac Velvet Teddy lipstick of Han and I mean... I love it. In all honestly, since I got it I don't believe there is a day I have done my makeup and not applied it... oops!

Are there any foundations you highly recommend? I need one ASAP!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *