How could they?

14:53

As a so-called "online influencer" type person, as you probably know I receive collaboration emails from companies all around the world. I never really like to talk about this, or discuss this topic of conversation but this week I received one which I feel the need to talk about online. I am not going to expose said company or name them although that is well what they deserve but instead I'm just going to leave them unnamed.
Collaborations work by a brand contacting you or viceversa, in this case said brand contacted me and me an offer of x amount of money in order to promote them which I thought was ideal but as I asked deeper into the collaboration and what was expected I realised how much of a sick person must run this company. They wanted me to comment on five of their bridal dresses and say how happy I am with the company, the delivery, the customer service, etc... How? How could someone pay somebody else to make up these sick lies to a bride to be?
Maybe I am overreacting, it could be the case,but I just feel such disgust in the bottom of my stomach at how someone could take advantage in such way to someone who is going to spend so much money on one of the happiest days of their life and then maybe receive absolutely nothing.
I would love to have money to waste and order one of their dresses and see what is actually the reality behind them and how good they genuinely are, because, could you imagine?
It isn't much but its pretty much all I had to say, to be careful, the internet is a really scary place, be careful where you put your bank details, be careful who you talk to and so on, seen as you never really know who's behind a keyboard.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *