Fun times & tan lines!

15:23


Bikini and underwear shopping is something I always dread because I don't feel the most confident when it comes to changing rooms, I mean... they aren't the best of places to see yourself half naked, are they?
After searching high and low for the perfect "flat chested bikini", a bikini where I could embrace my lack of boobies, I then decided against the idea since they 1. didn't look attractive at all and 2. they didn't help me feel my most confident.
I eventually had a look online and whilst scrolling the h&m website I came across this lovely floral print bikini that I was obsessed with so I decided to go to the shop and try it on and it was the one!





Despite the fact I loved (and still love) the red floral print one, I instead bought a more simple, plain black one with a tiny bit of tan and white detailing, and this more tropical printed one.
I am honestly really, really happy with my purchase, not only do the range of bikinis look amazing but they are rather affordable, really supportive and super comfy!
I don't know about you but I will definitely be saving up to buy more from the range!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *