Same Old

19:00

I ended 2018 as I mean to go on...
During 2018 instead of waiting until the 1st of January to start my so called "resolutions", mid December I decided Why not now? Instead of waiting twelve more days, twenty or even two to start living my best life (so cliché, I know, sorry, yep...) Why not now?
I want to be the best version of myself for myself, I want to love what I do and do what I love, I want to spend time with the people I love and I want to squeeze every last drop out of life. I´ve spent this past year or even two dwelling on decisions I have made, places I´ve missed out on going to, what if this and what if that, when the real problem is NOW. Live now cause you have no clue what will happen tomorrow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *