I am back.

14:29

And for the umpteenth time, I can again say I am back. I have taken another long time away from my social medias. I´ve been working, exploring and loving and I have yet again, pushed my social life to the back of my priorities which, in the real world, is actually not a bad thing (lets be honest).
My blog, my YouTube and my photography took over most of my time and life back in 2015 - 2016 and don´t get me wrong, I loved doing it but it just wasn´t good for my mental health so I decided to make that my priority instead.
In the past year, I have tried many times to come back but I never actually do it, I maybe upload one post or film one video but that's it. This time though, I'm hoping to not do that, I'm hoping I can actually stick to it and enjoy it as much as I used to.
Today I´ve started by uploading a video to my YouTube channel, which you can watch here. It is a questions and answers video where I talk about where I´ve been, what I've been up to, confidence, love and lots more! So please give it a watch and show it some love as it would mean a lot to me and if there are any videos you'd like to see, or any posts you'd like me to write about please let me know via Instagram or any other of my social medias.

Now let's get the show on the road!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *